Terms and Conditions
- We consider each order as an offer to purchase goods subject to these terms and conditions. Our despatch of goods indicates acceptance of your offer in relation to those goods and the creation of a binding contract.
- You must ensure that all information (particularly the delivery address and contact numbers) supplied by you is correct before proceeding to payment. We cannot accept responsibility for delivery problems and may not be able to provide you with a refund if you give us inaccurate or incomplete information.
- Photographs and information contained on our website must not under any circumstance be copied, used or otherwise circulated without our prior consent.
- Terms and conditions may be altered at any time and without notice. The conditions displayed on our website at the time of placing your order will apply to your order.
- Every care has been taken to describe and portray items accurately using current technology, however slight variations in actual goods may occur.
We accept the following major credit and debit cards; Maestro, Mastercard, VISA, VISA Debit and VISA Electron, as well as PayPal. Payment is processed when you place your order.
Prices on this website are quoted in £ GBP and all orders will be transacted in Pounds Sterling unless otherwise stated.
All prices are inclusive of VAT at the prevailing rate (currently 20%).
In the unlikely event that you receive a faulty or damaged item, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will exchange it or refund as required. We would usually need you to send the item back to us, and we will be happy to reimburse the postage costs incurred. Items must be sent back by Recorded or Special Delivery, retaining your Proof of Postage.
Under the United Kingdom Distance Selling Regulations, an EU resident has the right to change their mind and cancel an order at any time up to 7 working days after receiving the order without needing to give a reason.
If you wish to cancel an order before we have sent it, please phone us on 01772 331805 or please email us email@example.com quoting your name, postcode and the order number, which can be found on your order confirmation email.
If you wish to cancel your order after we have despatched your order, you are responsible for returning the order to us at your expense.
Should you not return the item(s) to us, you are legally required to make them available for collection and we are entitled to charge you our reasonable costs to recover them.
Various discounts including special price offers, multi-buys or free postage may from time to time be given at our discretion. If you accept a discount that is subject to a minimum total order and the value of goods returned for a refund then causes that total order to fall below the minimum value, then we shall be entitled to reduce the refund amount in order to reclaim the value of the discount.
In the unlikely event that you have a complaint about any aspect of your dealings with Kitchenways, we will ensure that your complaint will be dealt with fairly, quickly, effectively and confidentially. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with full details of any grievance. Your complaint will be acknowledged with 5 working days and you will be kept informed of progress. We will attempt to resolve any complaint within one month.
Kitchenways Ltd is a company incorporated under the laws of England with company number 09535368. Our trading and registered business address is situated at:
Unit C Western Avenue Matrix Park Chorley Lancashire PR7 7NB
Customers' statutory rights are not affected by any of these terms of trading. In the event of any dispute, English law shall apply.